Here is a short quiz for you to take. It will tell you if you have a problem with marijuana use. There is no specific time limit to answer these questions, but answer them in the shortest possible time. You need to answer these questions in simple yes or no.
· Do you smoke alone?
· Do you smoke more than four joints every day?
· Is your day modelled around grass?
· Do you choose friends based on their use of marijuana?
· Have you been chided or scolded by friends and family members due to you cannabis use?
· Have you ever skipped work or left work early to smoke weed?
· Is weed affecting your financial, social and personal life?
If you answered yes to many of these questions, then you have a problem with marijuana and it is high time you think of quitting pot. Studies have shown that pot is not as addictive as other drugs like cocaine and heroin, nevertheless quitting pot can be very difficult because of the psychological addiction it provokes. As a result withdrawal of cannabis may lead to some unpleasant side effects. The common symptoms observed after quitting pot include insomnia, anxiety, tremors, and restlessness, loss of appetite, mood swings, fatigue and anhedonia. Many of these symptoms are mild and transient. However some like depression tend to persist for a few weeks after quitting smoking pot.
Therefore here are a few tips to help smokers quit pot:-
· Get rid of all marijuana supplies. Dump the stock of grass, pipes, bongs, vaporisers and other paraphernalia in the garbage.
· Avoid all places that remind you of marijuana. gras online kaufen
· Avoid events and occasions that remind you of marijuana, college reunions and get together with friends who smoke pot are a strict no.
· Channelize your energy and time is some creative pursuit. involve yourself in hobbies or something which you are passionate about.
· Exercise regularly. Join a gym and workout for 1-2 hours each day. This will not only improve fitness, it will also help combat depression and insomnia seen in the initial few days after quitting pot. Exercise also causes increases secretion of endogenous cannabinoids- cannabis like substances produced by the body itself. This can also reduce the withdrawal symptoms.
· Eat a balanced diet. Snack on healthy foods like low fat salads and fruits. Drink plenty of water. Water will help flush out the toxins form the body. Avoid snacking on high salt items like chips and wafers